A dozen effective interventions to reduce car use in European cities: Lessons learned from a meta-analysis and Transition Managent
20. april 2022
- • We found 12 effective interventions to reduce urban car use and support climate goals.
- • Effective interventions used multiple measures and policy instruments.
- • Public Goods & Services are often combined with economic/regulatory instruments.
- • Effective interventions restricted car use (push) and encouraged alternatives (pull)
- • Local experts rated novelty, feasibility, & suitability to guide pilot implementation.
Fremtidens kollektivtrafikk i Norge 2025
27. mars 2023
Nyheter fra EU
23. mars 2023