In collaboration with the environmental organization Zero, the public transport
authority of the Oslo region – Ruter, Nordic Energy Research, we invite to a
Zero emission bus conference 28-29 August, in the mobility week in Oslo.
Over the next few months, over 170 electric buses will be on the roads in Norwegian cities. Several cities across the Nordics are also getting ready for large scale implementation of electric buses.
The goal of the conference is to share experiences on implementing zero emission buses for public transportation, including planning for zero emission tenders and sharing operational know how. The plan for the program is in English for day 1 and Norwegian/Nordic language for day 2.
August 28th, 10:00 – 19:00
- Nordic status for zero emission buses
- Status for associated technology and infrastructure
- Experiences from Nordic Public Transport Authorities, bus operators and bus- and charging suppliers
- Fields trips with electric buses to charging infrastructure, Ruter’s bus terminal
- Conference dinner
August 29th, 08:00 – 13:00 (field excursions untill 15.00)
- Tender- and planning processes with experiences thus far
- Information on policy frameworks and incentives
- The road ahead for practical large scale implemetantion of electric buses
- Electric buses in field operations, possibilites for further field excursions