In collaboration with the environmental organization Zero, the public transport
authority of the Oslo region – Ruter, Nordic Energy Research, we invite to a
Zero emission bus conference 28-29 August, in the mobility week in Oslo.
Over the next few months, over 170 electric buses will be on the roads in Norwegian cities. Several cities across the Nordics are also getting ready for large scale implementation of electric buses.
The goal of the conference is to share experiences on implementing zero emission buses for public transportation, including planning for zero emission tenders and sharing operational know how. The plan for the program is in English for day 1 and Norwegian/Nordic language for day 2.
August 28th, 10:00-19:00.
Transport by buss from Oslo Bussterminal line 100 Kjeller to bus stop Fjellhus every ten minutes from 9.30. The bus takes 12 minutes and stops outside the bus terminal in Alnabru.
- Launch of the largest zero emission bus fleet in the Nordics. Field trip to bus depot with charging infrastructure and electric buses
- Nordic status for zero emission buses from important Public Transport Authorities
- Bus operators experience with purchasing and operating
- Latest news from bus- and charging infrastructure and Hydrogen suppliers
- Conference dinner
August 29th, 08:00-13:00 (field excursions untill 15.00)
Program in Norwegian
- Policy framework and incentives
- Tender- and planning processes
- The road ahead for practical large scale implemetantion of electric buses
- Electric buses in field operations, possibilites for further field excursions